Welcome to A Tropical Breeze!

Named #1 Beach is the USA in 2002 and Only Gets Better Every Year!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cape San Blas or Hilton Head, Where Would You Rather Be?

A Tropical Breeze- Cape San Blas
Why am I in Hilton Head when I should at A Tropical Breeze on Cape San Blas?  Instead of enjoying the beautiful white, uncrowded beach in front of A Tropical Breeze,  I find myself in the land of brown sand, jelly fish and packed beaches, in other words, spring break on Hilton Head Island. Did I mention the traffic?


Hilton Head
OK, maybe that's a bit dramatic.  The weather has been great and we have done lots of bike riding, however I do miss walking out the front door of A Tropical Breeze and heading to the beach.  I hope our guests at A Tropical Breeze are having a wonderful time. Happy Easter to all of our Cape San Blas friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment