Welcome to A Tropical Breeze!

Named #1 Beach is the USA in 2002 and Only Gets Better Every Year!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Working Hard on Cape San Blas

The summer rental season is just days away.  A Tropical Breeze will be the vacation home to families from as far away as Oregon this summer.  The first guests arrive this weekend, with new families arriving every Saturday for the next 11 weeks.  I took the opportunity to drive down from Atlanta yesterday to make sure everything is ready at A Tropical Breeze.  I must admit that it's not been all work.  Here's a picture of the bike path and my shadow. I took this picture this evening while riding to the new ice cream shop at the Trading Post. 

The new Coffee and Ice Cream shop serves Edy's ice cream, milk shakes, smoothies and gourmet coffee and if that's not enough, there's a new hot donut stand just steps away.  The donut shop is only open in the mornings so I will be sure to go back tomorrow so I can report my findings.  The Trading Post owner says the donut maker gets up at 3:30 am to mix up the donut batter fresh.  There is also a special donut every day plus all of the regular favorites. Check back tomorrow for donut details.


No comments:

Post a Comment